Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tahiti....or the Bahamas...

so since its been snowing like crazy and since i hate the snow and the cold and the wind and since i miss my nice golden tan...i'm moving to tahiti. or the bahamas. or maybe both. who's going with me???!






4 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

OK, I've been to both and although I'd take either, I vote Tahiti. It is AMAZING! :)

Glad you commented so I could find your BLOG!

Alison said...

I'm coming! Anywhere warm sounds good to me at the moment!!!

The Martins said...

Wow, count me in! Those pictures are beautiful... maybe I'll put one as my desktop background to remind me that warm places still exist. It's been freezing!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I want to go too!! We could have a girls time in Tahiti!!!