Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunshine!

Yay its almost spring! :) I havne't blogged for a while, so I thought I would update! I got a new job at Red Robin a month ago and I absolutely love love love it! The people are so fun and so nice to work with. Its such a great change to work with fun, friendly, outgoing people who like to talk and help out instead of stuck up, clicky, snobs who spread rumors and try to make you look like an idiot. anyways, red robin rocks and i love it-even the part where i come home smelling like a huge burger everday. hmm...i have been reading alot! i started the twilight series and even though i was really reallly anti-twilight, i'm now obsessed. i am in love with edward and sometimes wish i were a vampire. hehe ;) i went thru the first 3 books in about a week and got thru bella's story in the 4th book. but since i cannot stand jacob or his immature little boy puppy dog ways, i'm having a tough time getting thru the last book. i have a few other books i've been reading and am in love with books. i can't get enough! i've been hanging out with my 2 best girlys ashley and vanessa! we are crazy fun girls and they make rexburg bearable! they are the sisters i never had. :) i'm dating lots of boys-no one seriously, i have a heart that will never be tamed and love my single fabulous life :) i don't want it to end! and now that the weather is warming up and its getting warmer, i've started running-kind of. i went once on saturday, but still, once i start i can't stop. i turned 22! i'm getting old but i'm not that old.....lets see, oh i'm moving into a new apartment on campus and going back to school in april and wokring on getting my associates degree in july, just in generals! i'm really excited for that because then i will have a feeling of accomplishment and something to show for it! :) after that, i may move to utah and go to UVU in provo and go into broadcasting or exercise science. or i might go to a beauty school down there and do makeup and hair, since i'm obsessed with the stuff anways! plus this spring i'm taking a fashion merchandising class, maybe i'll wanna go into something like that...hehe ;) its hard figuring out what i want to do with life, but i figure that you can't plan those kind of things and that something will come to me! :) life is great, i love my family and friends and things are good :) especially the sunshine!










2 comments:

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Cute pics!! YOu're cute and I love you.. I didn't know about the fashion merchandising class... I thought you were just taking what was necessary for your generals.??? we need to talk.
but have a good day!!
I love you and your blog and friends and you are cute!! love mom

The Martins said...

I'm so happy that you love your job at Red Robin! I can't wait to try their food when we come to visit you! How exciting to be close to getting your associates! I'm glad you're going to school in the summertime so you still live close!