Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 22, 2009

My song.....

Well everyone....I have not blogged forever and a half cuz I put my blog on private and kind of forgot about it. But now I am going back to blogging cuz I like it...so here is a quick update on me....

..This is my most favorite song in the entire world....i listen to it like 5 billion times a day!!! :)



...Whats new with me??? Well I'm in school full time right now. Chemistry is killing me!!!!! I hopefully I will get my associates in generals in July...then I will finish school to get my bachelors degree!I want to major in art history so I can work in a museum or art gallery. I think. Its the most appealing major I have thought of so far. I am still considering broadcasting. But I love art and would love to work in a museum as a curator or in an art gallery.

...I have the best friends and best roommates and the best ward ever! I have made so many wonderful new friends : ) I love the people that are a part of my life and I love where I am right now!

...My fave things right now-watching old reruns of ER with my roommies while drinking big gulps of dr pepper from horkleys, summer nights, skipping school to go swimming, chemistry goggles, new friends, old classic movies, audrey hepburn style, oversized sunglasses, girly skirts, pearls, roadtrips, tan lines, quote boards, dr ross, unavailable man crushes, vintage pink bikes with wicker baskets, puppies, making up stories of my marriages to george clooney and patrick dempsey and how beautiful our children will be (thanks erika for telling those stories), wishing i was done with school, living in the moment, experiences that change your life, moments you wish would never end, reading alllll day and alll night, carrying books around in my purse, rain showers good enough to dance in, the sims, going to school and studying in the library all day, testimony meetings, planning for the future but changing my mind about what i really want to do every ten minutes, loving shoes but loving books more, off roading, bon fires, baconators, taking pictures in chemistry class, water ballooning, and being with my friends and family : )

...I love my family. My grandparents are my heros. I look up to those two wonderful people more than anything. I am so grateful and so lucky that I have those two amazing people in my life. I wish everyone could have the pleasure of knowing them and being as close as I am to them. :) They are wonderful. I want to be just like them. I love my mom. She is the most amazing woman. She is the most self-less, most sacrificing, most loving woman. She is funny, cute, happy, and does all she can to help me. I would be lost without her. She is my best friend. I would not be where I am without her. Since I was born she has forgot herself and thought of me and my family. I only hope one day I can be as amazing as her. :) My little bro Andy is the coolest kid I know. No one makes me laugh as hard or is as cute as he is. What an amazing guy. He deserves the best girl in the world and the first one to break his heart is going to have to answer to me (I'm real tuff so it won't be pretty). My brother is so talented and so awesome. He's got such a good heart. I love him. My dad is an awesome guy! He's always making sure my car is working, that my computer is fine, pretty much takes care of all the stuff I have no clue about. He is a great man and has sacrificed so much and is soooo awesome. My family is my everything and am so grateful that families are forever. There is no one else that I would rather be with for eternity. :)

...The Gospel is SO important in my life! My testimony has grown and become so much stronger than ever before. I just finished 'Believing Christ' and am almost done with 'Miracle of Forgiveness'. I love my Savior. His Atonement is REAL. THe Gospel is the most wonderful thing in the world. I would rather die than deny what I know. I want to become closer to Christ and become an instrument in the Lord's hands. I love the peace and comfort and promptings and the truthfulness of the Holy Ghost. The deep and real feeling the Spirt brings is unbelievable. I know with all of my heart, with every fiber of my being, that this Church, that this Gospel, is true. Jesus Christ IS the Son of God, my Redeemer-He lives. He loves me. He knows me and what I am going through every minute of my life. He knows my fears, my doubts, my happiness, my joy, my dreams. I cannot wait til I can go to the Temple. Its the biggest goal I have right now. I am even thinking now of going on a mission in the future. I would love to serve the Lord and to help others come to Christ and to feel the joy and peace the comfort brings. I still have a lot of thinking and praying to do about a mission, but I think it would be the most amazing experience in the world. I just love the Savior and the Gospel more than anything. Heavenly Father hears our prayers. He is there for us. He will not leave us or forsake us when we put our complete trust and faith in Him. : ) I don't need anything else in the world besides the Gospel, my testimony of Christ, and my fanmily. Thats all I need to be truly happy.


















4 comments:

tacy said...

yay!! I love it! I love that we are watching ER right now and I love that you said Dr Ross was one of your loves. you are basically married.

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I love you Blog!! You made me cry this morning!!! Beautiful!!!
I couldn't see what your fav song was tho' . Maybe it was just my computer... but I'm dying to find out!!
I love you too!!
Mom

Sarah J said...

oh my fave song is the first one that plays on my playlist. its just yiruma-river flows in you. the video i put up is live and it sounds beautiful!!!!

The Martins said...

Sar I love you! You are awesome! I love this post - it's great to hear an update on how you are doing! We need to hang out again! Glad you are doing great and that you are liking school. Art history would be awesome - how fun! Call me sometime & we can go get an Arby's turkey sandwich together! Em