Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm back :)

So...its been FOREVER and a day since I have blogged....here is a quick update and pictures to catch you up :)

I met Dave and absolutely love him! We met 3 years ago and went on a date...we got breakfast and snow cones and belted out Dashboard Confessional in his car...it was a fun date...I didn't hear from him for 3 months after that so when he asked me out again, I said no. Then 3 years later, we were both in Barnes and Noble. That afternoon we talked for 2 hours and I never laughed so hard. The rest is history. We've been dating for 4 months (almost 5! congrats to me finally finding someone I want to be with that long!) He is soooo wonderful! Sweet, hiliarous, handsome, tall (6' 5''), thoughtful, amazing, and makes me sooo happy! He is everything I've ever wanted. He is 26, in the Guard, and is majoring in psychology. He's sooo smart and sooo fun! He's like the piece of me I was missing. We get along sooo well and always have a blast together. I've never met a guy like him. He's my best friend!






So as far as school goes, I thought I was close to being done, but...I'm not the biggest fan of school. When I apply myself I do amazing...the only problem is I get bored applying myself and find other (way more fun and entertaining) things to do. So....this last semester was not my best. I like to blame Dave for being too much of a good distraction. I'm actually moving to SLC the end of January to do a personal training program at UVU. I've always loved working out and have always wanted to be a personal trainer :) This program is 6 weeks, Saturdays only, hands on experience, and at the beginning of March, I'll be a certified personal trainer. I hope to get a good job in SLC cuz I need a change from Idaho (I'm trying to talk Dave into moving down there with me). I want to see how that goes for a while, then maybe return to school and get my degree in Dietetics or Exercise. I love that kind of thing, but just hate going to school. It should be fun to move though! I hope things go well with personal training so I can do that for a while. One of these days something is finally going to get my attention and I'll finally make up my mind about what I want to do. I've gone from wanting to be a Reporter/Broadcasting to a Musueum Curator/Art History, to hopefully Personal Training/Exercise. It's been interesting starting out with a ton of majors, but I'm ready for a career in something besides a student.

I love my family soooo sooo soo dang much! Gosh, they are amazing. I love to spend all my free time with them! My grandparents are the greatest people I know and we spend hours watching old Cary Grant movies. My family is amazing too and they keep me laughing! We've had so much fun family occasions the last few months! My grandma's 80th birthday party, weddings, holidays, and little vacations that make me realize how wonderful it is to be so close with my family!





The Gospel is sooo important to me. The last year I have really realized that I cannot live without the Savior in my life. I don't know what I would do without the anchor of the Gospel in my life :) I have no doubt that the Savior is there and loves me sooo much. I know prayer is real and that families are forever. Forgivness is real. The Saviors Atonement is real. Nothing is better than what matters most in life. I'm so grateful to have Heavenly Father, the Savior, the Holy Ghost, the wonderful Gospel, and the Happiness they all bring, in my life :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

this is a really cute post sarah! you looks so happy! :)

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I love all the pics!! You are cute!!