So.....................................................I can never make up my mind about where I want to live. I was going to move to SLC but I don't want to leave Dave or my fam. SO......back to Rexy I go. Really, its not too bad with a fun guy to play with. Plus I love being close to my family. I go back to school in April and only have 4 more semesters left...so next year for sure I will have a degree (exercise science is my major now--the LAST major I'm going to start too by the way). I hate changing my mind so much, but I'm just doing what makes me happy. All I need to be happy are the people I love the most and they are all right here! :)
4 comments:
I am SOOO happy you are coming back to REXBURG! And that we'll practically be neighbors! SO excited!
Hi, Sarah! It was so fun to see you at the basketball game the other night! Thanks for coming to say hi. I am happy you are so happy! Love ya! CTR -- Corenna Cannon
I'm glad you're staying! Love that Dave fellow and you together! :)
I love that you're happy and yes... that is all you need to be happy.. the people that you love and love you back!!!
Post a Comment