Also, do you really think it is necessary for Sarah Palin to have her own reality TV show? I highly, strongly, severely think this unnecessary, and in some countries it may be a type of torture device.
I decided that sometimes people are so strange. I have a massage therapist who, I am most definitely certain, is the reason the word hippie/granola/oddball was invented. Every time I go, I learn about something new. So far I'm more educated in the stain glass window making area, what auras are and how they work, precisely how many bags of leaves her neighbors yard is made of, how I need to be ruthless in the career world, and am also asked if I have breast implants...no I don't thanks.
Just so you know, snow tastes as good now as it did when you were 5.
I don't understand why I can't be a zillionare. I love to window shop online, and it breaks my heart to know that the beautiful things I find will never be mine. They'll probably end up in the closet of some jerky rich man's spoiled wife, who has fake boobs and fake blonde hair and is sleeping with her underage pool boy. I, on the other hand, would love those clothes like they were my babies, and would wear them lovingly and accessorize them with all of the right things, and wouldn't use them to seduce young men.
Is anyone else addicted to trashy TV? I could live off it. Any of the "Real Housewives", "16 and pregnant", "I didn't know I was pregnant", "Millionaire Matchmaker", TLC's polygamist show, "Hoarders", "Animal Hoarders", and pretty much anything that is overly dramatic, cheesy and full of bratty or incredibly weird people, are the many reasons I'll never be able to live without a TV.
I think Justin Beiber is stupid.
Rant #1: I can't stand hypocritical people. I hate when people look down on others because those others don't have the same beliefs as the down looker. I hate when someone claims to be Christ-like, but acts completely opposite as He would. I hate when people think they are smarter, wiser and more knowledgeable than another, in situations they've never been in, and think they can force those ideas on others, all while thinking they are being helpful. I can't stand when people stop talking to you and judge you, and get offended because you didn't take their advice. Who are these people to judge someone else? Are they endowed with some kind of power in some secret club I don't know about? Are they knighted? Voted for? I have never understood how or why someone else thinks they need to observe someone else's actions, and call that person bad because what they are doing is not what that hypocrite person believes to be "right" or "good". One person cannot receive answers to another's prayers, and can't feel or know what someone else is feeling. Its fine to have your own beliefs and standards, but to label someone as "bad" and not talk to them, or to think they are better or "higher" than someone else is totally ridiculous, narrow-minded, juvenile, and ignorant. Nobody is perfect-especially not you, mighty, wonderful, all knowing, hypocrite.
I love love love love turkey sandwiches with banana peppers.
I learned the other day, that it is a bad idea to wear heels in a blizzard.
So the boyfriend broke his leg and doesn't have to go to Iraq. This is such a blessing. You want to know how wonderful that boy is? He loves me enough to lend me his credit card so that I can treat myself to something special since he isn't here to do that. He sends me flowers every other week. He sends me funny pictures. He laughs at my jokes, he thinks I'm cute when I'm mad, he doesn't want me to stop my schooling or career and pop out thousands of babies after marriage and stay at home and sew. He found the same kind of peanut butter that Joe from Meet Joe Black eats and bought me a whole case. He hates cats. He loves to read. He loves you tubes. He can do a rubics cube. He dresses very well. He wants to move to Italy with me. He's like a Bionic man now cuz he'll have a metal rod in his leg from the epic breaking. He can quote movies really good. He loves me for me and I have a lot of flaws. He likes the same things I like. He isn't a dooosh bag. He is wonderful and sweet and thoughtful. When I call and he answers he says, "Hey cutie!" and you can tell he's so happy to talk to me. We can talk all night about nothing at all. He likes to hold my hand and tell me sweet things. He's very manly. We take snacks to church cuz we get hungry, but then decided we are starving so we leave early and go to dinner. We both have money saving problems. He doesn't judge me for spending money like a person with a gambling problem spends money on gambling. I love the way he thinks about me so he'll tell me something or send me a picture about what he is thinking. He wants to have 80 dogs and keep them in our 1 bedroom apartment (thats an inside joke cuz I watch pet hoarders). He supports my goals and dreams, and has the same ones. He's super cute. His laugh is my favorite sound in the world. I love him :) I can't believe how lucky I got when I snagged him.
I know that if I were to meet Carrie Bradshaw and Rachel Greene, we would be best, best friends.
I think winter is a whore.
Michael Matsuura is my best friend. He is very hilarious. And fun. And one of those friends who you can talk to about anything, and he'll give you advice, but supports you no matter what. He also finds really funny you tubes, and he also doesn't care when you spell his last name wrong. We go dancing and hang out at Vinno Rosso. He makes fun of me, but not in a mean way, and says I am funny. He even buys me lunch sometimes! He always has good stories for me too. To sum it up, he's an amazing little Jewish Asian, who used to think that Caucasian meant half Japanese and half White. I love that I can be my super crazy self, and he still loves me for it. That is a true friend. He's a good egg and he cracks me up and makes me laugh and we have fun. He's been my best friend since 10th grade.
The more I go to Blackfoot's Wal Mart, or any Wal Mart for that matter, I realize that I would be just fine to wear my pajamas, in fact, I'd be overdressed.
Smoked salmon is probably heaven on earth.
I love the way wine smells. I have to sit next to people when they drink a glass, just so I can catch the amazing, delicious scents of vino.
Eccentric people are probably the coolest and most genuine people I've ever met (my crazy massage therapist included).
I have decided that I probably will not be having children til I am 30. Maybe even 35 (sorry to make you wait for grandkids mom). I decided that 2 is probably the perfect number of children. Children are crazy, full of sugar and boogers, and are hard to have a nice conversation with. However, they are fun to build forts with, watch cartoons with, and they do say some pretty darn things. You get to play with playdough with them, and pretend to be scared of monsters with them, and they never get tired of hide and seek, even if you hide in the same spot every time its your turn to hide. They don't think you are weird when you talk about how good the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are. They think you are awesome cuz you are older than them. They make you feel very important because they need you to do everything for them. They also look at you like you are the coolest person they know if you hang out with them and let them eat 5 cookies in a row. It makes your heart melt when they give you the biggest hug and laugh. Maybe I'll have 3 kids. Or 4...
Do you think this suit started to smell bad? Or do you think it was itchy? Do you think she saved that meat to grill later? Or do you think she gave it to hungry orphans? Do you think she bought the meat herself and cut it herself or had a butcher do it? Did she use velcro to keep it on? Do you think she demanded prime cuts?
You know how sometimes a certain song, or scent, or a season, or a certain place can remind you of something or someone you miss? And how sometimes your heart aches for that memory to be real again?
Its embarrassing that everytime I am bored, especially during a blizzard, how many times I log on to facebook.
I don't like those annoying kids in class. The obnoxious, half ADD ones, who have to answer every question, even if they are wrong, and say stupid things. Or the girls that think its cute to act stupid and ignorant. Ugh.
Maple Donuts, especially homemade, are something that everyone should love.
Does anyone else look forward to Black Friday because of all the crazy people? Its very entertaining. Women get so mean. It hilarious to watch. In fact, people watching and over hearing people's conversations are a very useful way to spend time.
Wipeout, that TV show, is epic.
Walking in heels, especially when in a loud and echoey room, or on any kind of floor-wood, cement, tile, ect...makes you feel very mighty and very powerful so therefore you kind of strut and demand attention and get it. Just don't biff it because that erases any kind of powerfulness you had accumulated. Kind of like on that old school Sega game Sonic-You collected rings and thought you were super amazing, but then you ran into a bad guy and you lost all the rings you collected. Then you were left with nothing and felt like a lame a** loser. Its the same with heels.
You ever notice how kids these days are so rude? Its true. Anyone between the ages of 12-20 are soooo rude and ignorant and think they know everything and have no respect or manners.
Here is a really funny you tube. I love you tubes. If you know of any good ones you can let me know. This one cracks me up. Thanks to the Mike for finding it.
I love classic old movies, as you all may know. If you have never watched one, let me recommend some: An Affair To Remember, Roman Holiday, Sabrina, and Bringing Up Baby. Also I love Gone With The Wind, but for first timers, it may be a little long.
Making jokes at inappropriate times is really funny, not to mention entertaining and memorable. Unless its about someone you're in the room with. Not funny when they hear you and you have to pretend you were talking about them in a positive way.
I'm a bit dissapointed. CIA agents only make between $30,000-$60,000 a year. I was thinking $300,000-$600,000 a year, which would totally be worth it. I really am going to invent those bacon flavored potato chips. Really.



tə
3 comments:
Sar! You are awesome! You are so fun and funny.
I just watched the old Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. I loved it. Evan didn't like it as much, so we need to get together and watch old movies.
You will probably make millions if you invent bacon-flavored potato chips!
I, for one, would LOVE bacon potato chips.
You are an awesome writer!!! I loved reading your ramblings..and thoughts.
I agree.....
You will make a mint at being a reporter! I love you!
And I guess I can wait for Grandkids... I think two is a perfect number of kids, escpecially if you are lucky enought to get a boy and a girl like I did! :o)
Dave us a wonderful guy! I loved all the things you wrote about him... he sounds so perfect and you two match so cute!!! Love you!
Post a Comment