So, everyone says everyone else's babies are cute. Nobody lies and says, your baby kind of looks like a dinosaur. Or your baby could double as yoda. Everyone says, no matter what the child looks like, that it is the most adorable baby they have ever seen. I was just thinking of this while I was looking at facebook. Many people I know are having babies. Everyone writes the same thing on everyone else's baby pictures: "Soooo cute/Sooo adorable/Most beautiful baby ever." If it were my baby's picture and someone wrote those things on their picture, along with everyone else's baby picture, I would start to wonder if they were lying...
Do you ever wonder if you life is like that movie, The Truman Show? The one where Jim Carey's entire life is staged? He lives on a movie set, the people in his life are actors, the experiences he goes through are staged, his every moment and movement is recorded. I swear, some days, I really think this may be my life. I'm not paranoid, but sometimes, things just happen in a way that I'm like, this is too coincidental to be coincidence.
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I punched the annoying kid in my Spanish class in the face. The other day he was being so irritating that I literally had to hold my right arm with my left arm, so that the right arm wouldn't swing up and land on his big nose.
Can dogs read your mind?
Some people need to stop talking in class. Or realize they are idiots.
People that didn't understand Inception really need to rethink their IQ.
I don't like the books I see in the best sellers category at Barnes & Nobles these days, and don't see why books are mainly all about Sci Fi nerds' adventure fantasies.
I really wish I could accidentally think of something like YOUTUBE or GOOGLE on accident so that I could fall in to a large sum of money. All the ideas for things like that that I have, someone has already thought of.
Is 'thunk' a word?
Is reality really reality or do you think we're all just living in some kind of non reality world and what we think is reality isn't real at all, just figments of our imaginations and we're all just thinking things are our realities because we create them, but there isn't such thing as real life and its all just thinking about things we want to happen to us, but we think its life? Like in Inception? Or in What Dreams May Come?
I don't understand why people think they have to overly try to impress others.
I think people who are their real selves and who are not afraid of looking like fools or idiots or looking dumb are the most awesome people. Even if they don't do anything dumb, if they did, they wouldn't care. They don't care if you think they are hobo's or too talkative, or too loud, or too boring, or too wierd, they just do their own thing and are themselves all the time because they know who they are and aren't afraid to show who they are to the world. I want to be like those people.
Can be sent to jail for using a handicapped parking pass when you yourself are not handicapped and do not have a handicapped passenger? Because those parking spots are quite worth the risk of being arrested...
Does money buy happiness? Because I think by having it you can either be really snobby and spoiled and dumb, or you can donate it and help others and also afford vacations to tropical warm places.
this made me laugh:
Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
5 weeks ago



tə
3 comments:
but wait, my babies really are cute right? hahaha jk. loved this post!
oh yes yours really really are adorable :)
All babies are truly cute!!! even if they could double for Yoda!! and You and Dave's babies will be the cutest ever for real!
I love this post... was I one of those real people you were admiring for being myself and telling complete strangers my life story cuz I don't care and know who I am??
And I use the same chapstick as this gal ....and yes, sometimes I say "Wheeerrrre's the chapstick?" :o)
Love you! your are an awesome thinker!
Post a Comment