I don't get it. I am not a weird girl. I don't act awkward on first dates. I love all the classic comedies (anchorman, dumb and dumber, tommy boy...etc...) I am really easy going, I find humor in most every situation, I'm smart, I have goals and aspirations, I am interested in other people's stories and life, I'm not high maintenance although I like to dress up. I like sweats just as much as getting dressed up. I love junk food, any kinda good food, and do like to exercise every now and again...I love to read, watch movies, go boating, go to museums, wedding crash, go camping, fishing, bowling, swimming, i love art, dogs, being girly, fine dining, video games, and pretty much any other random activity. I have good taste in music. I have hobbies and interests. I don't collect cat figurines or have thousands of birds/cats/ferrets, I don't have gapped teeth....I don't smell, I always wear perfume and always shower and brush my teeth. I don't have cross eyes, I don't pee my pants, I don't wear see thru shirts, smoke, swear, or say rude comments to anyone. I have standards but am not judgemental, can have a conversation with anyone, I like watching sports and can dance like no one is watching. I am entertaining. I am a dork and a nerd and don't care what people think of me. But I'm not dumb.
SO......what the heck....do I have man repellent on???
![]() |
| This is not what I look like. But its how I feel like I look like, thanks to men all around Idaho & Utah. |




tə
1 comment:
Men are just intimidated by you, cuz you are gorgeous... they don't want to be shot down. You just haven't met the one that Heavenly Father has in mind for you yet..... you are gorgeous and that picture of the guy chick is a bit creepy....
Post a Comment