Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lovely new things for me... :)

Well I got my tax return money which was like a holiday for me. I'm saving most of it but I splurged and bought some fun things....like these things.....

*ZigPulse Running Shoes :) Goodness I am in love with these babies.



*BeachBody BrazilButt-Lift Workout. Bow chica bow wow! I am excited to get in booty-lucious shape with this!


*This dress cuz I thought it was cute. Mmmm mmmm mmm.


*These to whiten my teeth!


*A new job at Melaluca doing customer service! I'm quite excited about it!


*New hi-lights in my hair...not yet but this week sometime. I'm thinkin something like this...



Hopefully I can hold on to my money for a while! Tax return season is my favorite season of the year :)

2 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

Do you have the shoes yet? Do you love them?!?! I am going to get them for sure, I am so excited!!! We will have to go running in our matching shoes!!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Goodness.. I hope you really save some!! Nice things that you bought though.... :o)