Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 2, 2010

update on me :)

so i've been trying so hard to eat healthy every day and exercise! its hard to find the time to exercise some days but i love it! :) i'm wishing i made up my mind to major in that years ago!!! its so fun! i love feeling my body use energy and become stronger and healthier everytime i workout. julianne michael's workout dvds are the best if you ever need a good one. i actually crave healthy fresh fruits and veggies now! even for snacks! which is a huge change! i used to be such a junk food junkie! :) let me just tell you that no matter how good a bacon burger is or a chalupa is, nothing feels better than taking care of your body and eating healthy and exercise. :) mmm! also...

school is going so well! i do only have 2 classes, but i'm doing very well! i was going to have only 4 semesters left but i wanted to take less credits a semester so now i have 5 left. which is ok :) i will go year round til i'm done. i hope i don't go crazy! school is so much funner tho with classes i'm interested in! it keeps me motivated. this fall i'm taking a class that will teach me to teach aerobics/step/kickboxing/cycling/pilates/etc and i'm sooo happy and excited about it! then i can get a job teaching classes i hope to put me thru school! i'll probably get certified at the end of that class! i'm sooo excited! :)

my job is pretty good. i was working 1-10 every day plus one saturday a month from 7-4. that was toooo much sitting at a computer all day for me so i changed shifts to 10-2 everyday. i'm sooo much happier with this cuz i will acutally have a life again and have nights free. i'll have more time for school and me and everything so that is great :) money may not be as much but, i'm learning to save...kind of! i'll eventually be doing service support at work which deals with the web site/credit card/other services we have. next week i'll have customer service training! i'm a little nervous cuz customers get quite mean! but it wil be nice to have variety in my job and to be doing something besides taking sales calls.

so all in all things are going well ;) summer is just around the corner and i'm in love with summer! so things are going well for me! school, work, playing, dave, and my family keep me busy and entertained so i'm very happy! this summer i really do want to take a vacation! i'd love to go to seattle or cali. just a nice week long get away would be nice! so we'll see. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yay for an update! i love jillian michaels dvd too, i am being really serious about losing the weight this time since i was such a slacker after having katherine! only 30lbs to go, ick!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I am glad you're happy. I know what you mean about eating healthy.. we've been eating healthy and then one day a week we let ourselves eat whatever.. boy, there sure is a difference on how you feel afterwards... I feel better after eating a lighter healthier meal.
I'm glad about your decisions with school.. I like that feeling of exercising too... I always wished I could be an aerobics instructor when i was younger...