Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HEAVEN on earth! ♥

so i finally got all moved into the master bedroom! seriously, its like heaven! i have a huge princess bed! and best of all a walk in closet! my shoes just love it! :) i have so much more space and can acutally fit all my clothes in my closet without having half of them dissapear from being squished together! they all fit sooooo nicely and wow. my purses even have their own shelf! heaven! ♥ my new bed is a queen with 2 mattresses, a foam eggshell pad, and a feather mattress, all on raisers. so my bed is amazing. i don't know how i ever leave my room actually. plus its connected right to the bathroom. ahhh so nice! so here is what my room looks like! :) its the cutest room ever! my decorations are all kind of vintage-y and in pink, black, white, and green! :) so cute! i love pictures and love to have every wall decorated! you'll have to come visit sometime!

this is me and my princess bed....ahh i love it...

my mom made the picture of the little girl having a tea party! isn't it gorgeous?! she's amazing!

she also made this picture for me too! she's so talented! :) love and laugh-my 2 fave things to do :)

my closet....wow...i ♥ it.

my shoes love my closet!

my new room! :)


i love love love these pictures...


the back of my door-hehe...




this is the process of getting my room cute! me and my mom had fun with the closet hanger rod thing. right as she said "well i'm glad we bought this! it seems really sturdy!" it crashed to the floor. haha. my dad hooked up my cable (yay!) and internet really easy-which is good cuz i woulda died without either. and my brother built my bookcase! yay! i needed one way bad for all my movies and books and photo albums. then i went to the ER that night cuz i had a migrane all day long thtat turned into sharp waves of excruciating pain, which left me dizzy, nauseas, light headed, and my arm and face numb. so we ran to the ER and i got a cat scan, an IV, and warm blankets. the IV was a migrane cocktail and i had never felt more on drugs than when i had that IV. i even came home and had the munchies so bad! all i wanted was chocolate chips and cheeze it crackers....hehe. i was so groggy but my mom stayed the night with me and i was fine. the dr said my headaches were weird but that my CT was fine-my sinus cavitiy looked swollen from when i was sick a few weeks ago...i didn't finish my medicine so that had something to do with it-probably. anyways my mom stayed the night, cleaned my whole house-thanks mom! and then we made turkey sandwiches! it ended up being really fun! and pretty funny that i was in the ER...
this is me with my drugs/IV...

this is me in the ER with my warm hospital blankets...i could not stop crying!

here is me in my wheelchair! i was stylish even in the ER and had to take off my pearl earrings and pearl necklace for my CT...plus i had way cute PJ's on...hehe

here is me when i first woke up-seriously...

me and my mom making sandwiches for breakfast! the dr said i had low potassium levels so i had to eat lots of bananas and orange juice...i know you love my hair...

me and my mom with our homemade turkey sandwiches. i felt like i had a hangover. my mom is the best to take care of me! she even slept on the couch cuz my princess bed wasn't big enough for two-surprisingly! thanks mom i love ya! :)

this is my mom cleanig my apartment! how sweet is she?! i love her!

how sweet are these boys?! they hooked up my cable and made a bookshelf! :) i love them!

that morning i woke up around 9:30 and was like a little girl on christmas morning. i was so excited to move all of my stuff and to have my big closet that i woke up early and hung up all my clothes and got most of my stuff moved into the room. my awesome brother andy came over to help me move some stuff and we made pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast! i know you are impressed with how domestic i'm turning out to be-i've cooked like, 3 times now! :) andy even tried juggling oranges and made a couple of crepes! we're awesome...




5 comments:

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

cute!! what a weekend we had!! Your room is awesome and sooooo you!!! I got to go finish cleaning before dad yells at me! grandma's coming you know!! love you !
mom

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I just noticed the back of your door!!! oohh lala!!

Alison said...

Your room is so cute! And I'm so glad you are okay! How scary!!! You are gorgeous even in the hospital! You and your family are so cute. The pictures of Andrew juggling are funny. That's so fun that you guys live close to each other and help each other out, with mattresses and stolen food! :)

The Martins said...

Sar! Oh my goodness! I am so glad you're okay! That would be so scary! Oh and I LOVE your room! Super cute! It sounds like you had fun with your family there! I'm glad we found that pancake mix that time at Albertsons. Yum! We just got back from WA, so we need to hang out again soon!

Megan and Erik said...

Hey girl your room looks awesome. How have ya been? Hey I just made my blog private and I dont think I got your email could you just email me at megpyper@gmail.com so I can add ya. okay luv ya bye