Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 21, 2008

i'm nerdy and take online quizzes and am excited when they are the answers i want...

so sex and the city is my new fave show. i watch the tbs reruns everynight...mr big is my fave guy and carrie is totally me! i took quizzes to see who i was-i was carrie! i didn't even change my answers to get her...yay me. AND i got mr big as my perfect man...hehe i didn't even have to change the answers on my quiz to get him either. now all i need is to move to the city and meet a tall dark and handsome man.



Which Sex and the City Character Are You?

You are Carrie. You know what you want out of a relationship and you're not afraid to keep moving until you get it. Wit and charm are your biggest turn-ons, and you like guys who appreciate you for your mind as much as your body. You have fun playing the dating game, but secretly you just can't wait to find the guy who sweeps you off your feet and carries you into the sunset.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com



Big
Attractive, sarcastic, and ever the charmer, Mr. Big may be the man of your dreams! However, a man like this just may be the cause of all your breakdowns, as he never seems fully ready to commit. But don't worry, he'll come around.

1 comment:

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I tried to take the which disney princess are you quiz and it didn't show me my results.. I'll have to try again!
Carrie does sound just like you! You're cute... I love quizzes!!