these are some pictures i've taken the last couple of weeks! me, em, and mel went grocery shopping! we bought tons of food...there was a big sale at albertsons! haha i had never had so much fun grocery shopping as i did with them! now i can try to start cookin! hehee....me, emily, lincoln, marilyn, alison, kyler, porter, lexie, and brenner went to a pumpink patch! it was way fun! :)....me and em tried on lincolns frog towel (hahahaha that was hilarious) and then i tried curling my hair with big curlers!...take a look...









2 comments:
Cute pictures Sarah. I laughed when I heard how much you guys spent at Albertson's! It was so fun going to the pumpkin patch with you last week. We need to get together often! You're so cute!
Shopping at Albertsons was SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard! I'm glad that guy putting stuff on the shelves was able to take pictures of us - now we can all look at them and remember how much fun we had!
Post a Comment