Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AH I'M BRIDGET JONES!!!

so last night bridget jone's diary was on tv. i had never watched it before so i did last night and discovered that its the story of my life and that i am totally her! oh my gosh! if you haven't seen it, watch it, and you'll agree! she has a massive crush on (thats me), secretly flirts with (yep-me) and dates her boss (yep thats me too-well...kind of...) who is a liar/cheater/arrogant/egotistical crazy man (yep thats all the men i date rolled into one). she gets cheated on (yep), wallows in her misery (yep), and feels so sorry for herself for having no one (me!) somehow she finds motivation to lose wieght and look hot (the best payback for a bad boyfriend), and gets a new job (yep thats me too). she becomes a reporter (that will be me soon!) she meets mr darcy who she can't stand (all those nice guys bug me too) but ends up falling in love with him (thats always how it goes-when we can't have them we want them, when they are all ours-we can't stand them)....she has a mother who always tries to set her up so she can get married (i get set up by everyone more than i would like to admit). she has a problem with her wieght (i'm obsessed with mine). she is a ditz (yep-ditz=me) and is always surrounded by married people asking when she is going to get married (hello BYUIdaho!). i have yet to meet my mr darcy and have 2 handsome men fight over me (especially 2 who are in love with me), but i'm hoping that since i'm pretty much bridget jones, that will happen soon. i think i should start keeping a journal of my life. i'll call it 'sarah jaspersen's diary'.

No comments: