Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whoa! Porter Park!

Me and my gorgeous cousin Emily and her adorable baby boy Lincoln, went on a very adventurous walk today....it started out like every other day....the sun was shining and the breeze was breezing, what seemed like an ordinary Rexburg day turned into a nightmare!!!! First of all, as we were walking down the pathway, we came across a rabid squirrel, squished on the pavement....we quickly walked around this treacherous sight and kept walking. No sooner had we left the rapid squished squirrel, when suddenly, out of nowhere, swarms of bugs attacked! Poor Emily, got 2 bugs in her eyes, and one tried to fly up her nose. Luckily, she fought it away. We kept walking, ejoying the conversation, the weather, and the company of the other park regulars. All of sudden a thud was heard from nearby as a tree branch hit the ground, missing us by inches! Stunned gasps and sighs of relief escaped our lips as we realized our luck with the close call of nature. So we kept walking. We had gone about 7 or 8 miles and were about to finish our journey when...a loud monstourous lawnmower appeared from behind a tree, threatening to mow us down! We narrowly escaped its blades of death and ran to the shelter of our vehicles! Thankfully we had made it out of Porter Park alive! And thankfully, little Linconln slept the whole time!

2 comments:

The Martins said...

Hey Sar! What a wild walk we had today! :) Lincoln and I had tons of fun hanging out with you! Come over any time! Can't wait to walk tomorrow and see what crazy things happen next!

Alison said...

Hi Sarah! Cute blog! You are so darn cute. I just love you! Em said you wanted an invite to my blog so I sent one to you, blogs are so fun! It's a fun way to keep in touch and see what every one is up to. I can't wait to see what you post next! Your walk was hilarious!! Be careful tomorrow! :) Love, Alison