Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 20, 2008

Emily, Lincoln, and Me! :)

...................emily, lincoln, and me always hang out! today was so fun! we took lotsa pictures! and em helped me sew on a button for my work shirt...i'm not very domestic at all and couldn't figure it out! i know, i couldn't sew on a button!?? don't worry i can't cook either...so thanks em, for teaching me to sew a button and for the thread! heehee...................
♥lincoln would make the cutest little face! he looked like a little cabbage patch doll! it was the cutest thing! i just love him!!!! he's adorable!




♥me and em had fun with my phone camera! :) em, i laughed so hard! that was way fun! we are so cute! :) haha em remember-gertrude and bethany?! victoria and giselle?! and what were our nerd names???!

fish lips!

we tried to make it look like we had double chins! neither of us could really do it (which is a way good thing righ em?!) so we had to pretend!

haha these are our seductive faces...hahaha ;)

we had big hair AND big lips!

♥lincoln is the cutest baby! i just love him! he would just sit in his bumbo so cute and he kept raising his arms like this so it looked like he was flexing his muscles! :) he's a strong little guy! and i love his cute little baby feet! he's just my favorite baby! :)


♥these are our matching moccasins! they are the most comfy shoes ever! if you want a pair, go to payless! they are the american eagle brand--wow i wear them all the time!

my foot looks melted :( haha

♥this is just a funny picture-we were going to split this ice cream snicker bar...we had left it out for a little bit and kinda forgot about it...when we remembered it i was like oh here i'll just break it in half! well...since it had melted it didn't break in half...it was funny!

♥i just love these pictures! i was hangin out with em and lincoln and em noticed that lincoln had a little 'wedgie'!!! haahaha these pictures make it look like he really does! how cute huh?!?!


2 comments:

The Martins said...

Sar! I had a blast yesterday! You are so fun! Taking those goofy pictures was hilarious - I laughed so hard! Thanks for hanging out! :)

The Martins said...

Oh and I love the music on your blog! :) Your blog is so fun!