Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TAG!!!!

Kk...lets see how good i am at tag!

The rules: List 6 quirks about yourself. Then tag your friends!

My six quirks:

1-I would pick SLEEPING LATE over eating! I love sleeping in! I stay up way way way too late and maybe that is my problem, but I can't help it. I know i have to set an alarm at least 45 minutes early cuz I'll just end up turning it off anyways! I need wake up calls. I love sleeping and I love naps!!!

2-I am addicted to SHOPPING!!! I love to buy things! It doesn't have to be like a big shopping spree, i get a rush just buying something as simple as a magazine! I think I just like to spend money.

3-Taking GOOFY PICTURES!!! I love love love to document my life with pictures and so i take pictures of EVERYTHING!!!! I just love funny random pictures!

4-Watching OLD MOVIES!!! i love classic old movies! Cary Grant is my perfect man and I wish I was Audrey Hepburn (or Marilyn Monroe or Sophia Loren) I watch old movies more than newer movies! I just love them!

5-TEXTING!!! I am the fastest texter ever! Ha ha sometimes i have at least 6 conversations going on at once! Texting is my favorite thing to do! Its quick and easy and you can watch tv while you have a conversatiion with someone! Or be in class or be on a date and talk to someone else! Its very nice!

6-PLAY my FAVORITE SONG of the week REPEATEDLY for days! Seriously, when I find a new song that I am in love with I'll listen to it for days or weeks and nothing else! (right now its John Mayers 'Free Falling'-its great check it out!)

Who's tagged now?
Well, I don't have that many people on my blog and if you were already tagged then you don't have to do this again! But Emily, Alison, Megan, Sarah, Jill, Samantha, and Lisa!

1 comment:

The Martins said...

I love how you have six conversations going on at once all in texting! That's so awesome! Fun tag!