Emily, Lincoln, and me decided to make banana bread the other day! I called it being domestic cuz i can't cook at all and Em is a pro! Seriously, she knows how to cook really good! :) I am jealous! So while Em do most (and by most I mean all) of the cooking, I ate chocolate chips. We didn't realize that we didn't have enough flour that the recipie called for, so Em had to finish baking the banana bread! It turned out great and was wayyyyyyyy good! :) Thanks Em!
this is our banana bread batter...with only 1 1/2 cups flour instead of 4...

this is Lincoln! He really liked cooking with us!...

this is Em cooking! she is so cute and is the best little chef ever!...

this is me, eating chocolate chips, pretending to know how to cook....
1 comment:
Making banana bread with you was so funny! I can't believe we were like 3 cups short on flour! Good thing we found some to finish our project! Thanks for hanging out with Lincoln and me!
Post a Comment