Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 16, 2008

my favorite people! ♥

these are some pictures of my favorite people ever! :)

♥me and my mom! we are pretty much the cutest chics you'll ever meet ;)she is my best friend! i love her!






♥my grandparents! they are the most amazing wonderful Christlike people i know! i look up to them so much! they are my heros! i love them! :)






♥my younger brother andrew! he's so awesome! he is the funniest kid i've ever met! i love him!






♥my cousin Emily and her baby Lincoln! me and em and lincoln hang out all the time! we go walking, shoe shopping, and watch sleeping beauty and eat princess fruit snacks and cheesecake! (em i am really cravin that right now! hee hee) me and em were best friends when we were little girls! she still is! i just love her and baby lincoln! :)





♥my roommies teresa and courtney (and abby but i don't have any pics with her! we are crazy girls!...






♥...and don't forget johnny, denzel, jared from subway, or the burger king king! and headless men-they are nice cuz they don't talk back...




1 comment:

The Martins said...

Fun pictures! This is such a fun post! You crack me up - headless men are nice because they can't talk back! :) That was a blast watching Sleeping Beauty and eating princess fruit snacks and cheesecake. You're so fun! :)