Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 20, 2008

my FAVORITE grey's moments EVER!...you have to watch...

ok... i am addicted to tv! my fave shows are greys anatomy, the office, and desperate housewives...greys anatomy is my #1! so these are my top fave greys anatomy moments...just watch-you'll get addicted!

♥ok-this is merideth and derek "mcdreamy"...they fell in love but then...derek's wife shows up-she cheated on him and he moved away. anyways, she wants him back and merideth isn't going to give up that easy (and for mcdreamy?! i can't blame her)...this is a good part...


♥ok-mcdreamy doesn't pick merideth and tries to make things work with is wife-but mcdreamy and merideth are still in love (can you blame her?!)...merideth almost dies and so mcdreamy comes to see if she is ok...you can tell they are still so in love with each other...


♥but...he still tries to make things work with his wife and still doesn't pick merideth...but mcdreamy and merideth are still in love but-she starts to date the vet to move on, but mcdreamy gets insanely jealous and....


♥so...then........


♥so mcdreamy and merideth date, then breakup, then get back together and break up even though they are made for each other and never fall out of love...merideth just has baggage and problems and can't commit...so mcdreamy starts dating someone else...then merideth does this...


...wow...i wish i had a mcdreamy...i love him....ooohh....

♥...and then there is izzie and denny. we love denny...he has a bad heart and needs a heart transplant. izzie is denny's doctor but they end up falling in love (cuz in greys anatomy patients ARE that handsome and all doctors look like MCDREAMY...where is this hospital?!?!) there is a heart that denny can use, but another guy beat him on the heart transplant list...but izzie is going to make sure he has the heart by cutting his LVAD wire (yep i have seen every episode and i can speak in medical terms)...i love this part...


♥...since izzie cuts denny's LVAD wire, he is moved up on the list for the heart...but.....(i love the song that plays too! ahh!)...


...so since i have watched every episode of grey's, i could be a doctor, and i think i might become one-just cuz all the drs and patients look like mcdreamy and denny...♥♥♥

3 comments:

The Martins said...

Wow, I might be hooked! :)

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

So I think you're pretty much amazing! You just covered all seasons! Nice work...we need to have a Grey's night soon!! :)

Sarah said...

I miss Grey's! I haven't watching in such a long time. I think I may need to reacquaint myself with it.