I will be out of here in 3.5 weeks and I cannot wait. I wish it were tomorrow.
I am really frustrated right now. I won't bore anyone with details, but I'm very frustrated.
I am also really excited for my new adventure.
This summer I'm going to plant a flower garden. Not a row of marigolds, a real flower garden.
I bought $3 red sunglasses at Wal-Mart. Who'da guessed they would have cute red sunglasses at WalMart for tres dolares?
I forgot how amazing of a workout Tae Bo is. Billy Blanks...thank you.
Sometimes the best changes are the scariest. I'm scared of my new change, but its the kind of scared that keeps you motivated to keep going. Like, excited scared. Like I want this so bad kind of change.
I wish time machines were real.
My past still haunts me.
Sometimes, there are memories from years ago that hit me out of nowhere, and I ache for those memories to be real again.
I want to know what my future is going to look like in 10 years. Who I'll be, what I'll be doing, where I'll be, who'll I'll be with. Its frustrating sometimes not knowing.
Only 3.5 weeks and I can start over.
Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
5 weeks ago



tə
1 comment:
I will miss you! but am excited for you too!
Post a Comment