Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dear Sweet Summertime...

Dear Sweet Summertime,
Its been a while since we've seen each other, and let me tell you I miss you terribly. I'm starting to wonder if you will ever come back. I miss your warm sunny smile and the lovely golden glow you give me. I miss your perfect nights. I miss being able to go outside without putting on my eskimo gear, my sundresses and sandals are starting to think I don't like them. I am sick of winter's grey cold breezes and bursts of hateful snow. I think winter is a whore. Nothing like you summer. Summer, you are fun and delightful and make me think of snowcones, boats, beaches, and wonderful. I miss my swimsuit, the smell of coconut oil, sitting outside all day, swimming, soaking up those rays of vitamin D. I miss nights full of star gazing, bon fires, and the sound of sprinklers. I miss camping, roadtrips, vacations, and laying out in the park reading. I miss my little pink beach cruiser. I miss running outside while the sun sets. Summer, my heart aches for you everytime I look outside and see horrbile melting piles of brown snow. Everytime the sting of negative zero degree weather hits me in the face, I cringe, and cry a bit on the inside for you. My wonderful Summer, I look forward to the day you and I meet again. I have my oversized sunglasses ready for whenever that day comes. Maybe you should stay longer this time. I miss you. I love you.
Yours Always, Sarah





No comments: