Right now I'm figuring out my life-where I'm going & what I'm doing. Its exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know where I'll be in 5 years, but as of right now I'm here & I love where I am. I love classic old movies, dresses, pearls, high heels, reading, being with the people i love, the way books smell, moments that should last forever, the sound high heels make on hard floors, babies, libraries, sweet romantic kisses, old hollywood glamour, anything vintage, song lyrics that describe my life, rain storms & dark chocolate. I'm a huge dork. But life is fun that way. I love life. Sometimes I wish I had the feistiness of Scarlett from Gone With the Wind, the fashion sense of Coco Chanel, & that I was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn. I've learned alot about who I am & I have learned to love who I am. So even though I'm always and forever late, daydream a little too much, talk way before I think, spend just a bit too much money, & sleep in longer than is necessary, I love who I am & I'm not afraid to be myself. I love life-the surprises & adventures it brings. I enjoy every second of every day. I may not have any clue as to where I'm going, but I absolutely love the ride!

Music I Like


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Thoughts Are Running On Empty.

I sit here thinking about what to write today. Nothing comes to my mind. It seems like I always have a lot zig zagging through my mind, and that I always have more than enough to say, so much that when people ask about how I am doing, I tell them an hour and a half long story. So as I sit here, thinking about what to write about, I feel like my mind is empty. Maybe I've talked about my life so much lately, that there is nothing more to say. Maybe there is so much I want to say, but I can't think of words that do my thoughts justice.

Sometimes song lyrics are much better at describing life than words...sometimes I put music on and I feel like that song understands me better than any person. Its comforting.

1 comment:

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

I love those songs you love!! and I like your meanings of them! You are quite the writer... I hope you can get a job you love and write and become a famous journalist, reporter... and you go far!
love ya!