i want this room:

i want this to be the outside of my room:

i'm obsessed with mirrors, suitcases, pearls and tea sets...




i love her.




i am on a mission to find a cute vanity set like these to fix up and paint.




i really want one of these in my room, i need to know where to find a cute cheap one.

old hollywood glamour. real style and fashion. classic. glamourous. lovely.









and forget about these shrimpy boys that are so famous these days-beiber, edward, jacob, will never compare to real men....






i made these frames for my new house i'm gonna be movin into.

i also made this little decoration. its just wooden blocks glued together, with scrap book paper mod podged and sanded down, with pics i like. i'm in the middle of another project which is turning out adorable. now i need to learn to sew!



tə
4 comments:
I love the things you love!! It fits you!!! And I believe I can teach you to sew!!
I love the music on your blog! I just leave the window open so I can listen to it. Haha. Oh, and those rooms and mirrors and the outside of that building all reminds me of Spain. I went to Barcelona and you definitely need to visit there! I think you'd love it!
When you move lets make these cute things together. I just got a sewing machine but don't know how to use it, we can learn that too.
Love love love your style!
Post a Comment