Look how pretty this bed set & bedroom is. I love the blue color. And I love this bathroom. I am thinking I'd love this blue color in my room.



I love this outfit. Nothing says glam like a pencil skirt and gorgeous shirt.

Alright, I love the color and style of this coat, but most of all, I am in love with these shoes. Ahh

my fave color right now is lavender. and robin eggs blue. mmmm.
i am on the hunt for a cute bed frame. i love this one. of course, i want to paint it and touch it up myself. this room is love.lee.


i think this is perfect for storing shoes...

love these:




speaking of pretty things, this is my new man crush....this is a breathe right commercial, but check out that man. hello.

love more pretty things?? check out my fave blog--http://citified.blogspot.com/



tə
2 comments:
Ohhhhh lovely!! I've been wanting to paint our bedroom robin egg blue for a loooonnnnngtime!!!
Love all your stuff!
I love your blog! I love the color light blue too. Beautiful things!
Post a Comment