Well, I am no longer engaged.
Its for the best tho. I'm not ready. Dave wasn't ready. Its important to be ready to get married. It lasts quite a while.
I'll be moving soon. I need time away from here and to have new experiences. I've been here way too long.
Me and Dave are still good friends. That is a good thing.
I have learned that Heavenly Father hears prayers, He knows what He is doing, even tho I'm not sure what will happen next, I am putting all my trust and faith in the Savior :) Life is better that way.
Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
5 weeks ago



tə
1 comment:
Sarah, where are you moving? I think a new start is always a good thing. Getting out of there for a while is absolutely the best thing I've ever done with my life... even though it's been 6 years and I still haven't come back. Haha. I think you should go abroad. I'm a very big fan of that idea. Go teach English in a different country. It's actually not that hard to do! I have like 4 friends doing it right now in Korea, Italy, Argentina. :) Go explore!
Post a Comment