My daydreams often include me being discovered by a multi billion, award winning, talent agency. They see me sitting in a cafe or walking down the street in my fancy shoes and think to themselves "This girl is perfect and the only one for this role!" Then, almost instantly, I become the next big thing. I become fabulously famous. Not like the skeezy actresses we have now a days. I would be compared to Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman, Sophia Loren, all the greats. I'd be classic, glamorous. I'd date a classy, handsome, debonare actor, who is so in love with me, he stays with me forever. We're that Hollywood couple. Never in the paparazzi for being skeezy, but we're on the cover of every magazine because we're so amazing. I'd be the actress who wasn't a Diva. I'd be funny, easy to work with, and have talent to be superb at what I do. Talk shows would pay big money to have me. Movie directors are begging me to star in their new and upcoming film. I only act in the ones I know are good. Doritos and Pepsi beg me to be in their commercials. I make a guest star appearance on all the best TV shows. My co-workers love me. Stylists make their most stunning dresses exclusively for me. I win Oscars and thousands of other awards. You know, I even have my Oscar Winning Speech already prepared. I even know who I'm bringing with me to my first awards show. I'm always on the best dressed list. Never caught with something that would put me on the worst dressed list. I give to charities, help needy orphans, and never flash my goodies while getting out of a limo.

Other times my daydreams are full of good looking men who have looks to match Clooney, Jackman, McDreamy, McSteamy, Cary Grant, Depp, my new favorite-the Breathe Right Strip Man, the Old Spice guy, Pitt, Robert Downey, Gregory Peck... They all act like perfect men too. The kind of men that trashy romance novels plant into womens' minds, the kind that make every man in the real world seem like ill-mannered, low class, horrible smelling terrorists. In this daydream, hunky bachelors fall hopelessy and desperately in love with me the first time they spot me from across the room. They're all smitten, fighting over me and sweeping me off my high heels. I have to tell them, "Gentlemen, please, there is plenty of me to go around." But that sounds skeezy so I don't say that. Instead I say, "Gentlemen, please, there are enough of you to go around." Thats not as skeezy. They don't give up either. Every night I have to go on wonderful, amazing, creative, unique dates with dashing men who are perfect, hilarious, smart gentlemen. They take me to museums, operas, concerts, and amusement parks. They take me on vacations to Rome, Paris, the Bahamas. They buy me beautiful dresses, fine chocolates, and dazzling jewelry. But they realize they can't buy my love, so they treat me like a queen and they make me laugh. I don't use them for money either, but I am so in love with each of them so much, that I can't pick who I like the best right away, so its my responsibility to go out with them all. To be fair. I've always believed in being fair.

Some daydreams I am a super CIA spy. I'm a news reporter, writer, actress, and also a tomb raider by day, but by night I save the world. I still have time to date my previously mentioned hunky bachelors. I look like a high class, super chic woman, but don't mess with me because I know how to use a gun. Many guns even. I know how to read people so I can tell when they are lying. I seem so polite and innocent, but have the feistiness and guts to not be afraid of anyone. I know how to deactivate bombs. I play dirty, but only with the worst of the bad guys. I use my seducing powers to catch the bad guys and get all their secrets, then make them look like brainless fools. They never suspect a thing. I know all the tricks in the book. I don't fall for anything. I drive the fanciest, fastest, sleekest cars. I am the female James Bond, only better. Jason Bourne, Salt, Mr & Mrs Smith, and all those other spies, can't keep up. I make them look like kindergartners, running around a play ground, screaming for their mommies. I dress so classy and act so lovely to everyone, that the last thing people would think was I am a worldwide crime fighting spy. I play on the good and the bad sides to get all the details. Its pretty cool. I never get caught either.

My imagination and daydreams are quite entertaining. You should hear about the dreams I have while I'm sleeping...



tə
2 comments:
i am also BLESSED with an overactive imagination :) loved reading about yours!
I loved ready about your imagination!!
Post a Comment